Submersible clean-water pumps are perfect for removing water from confined areas. The compact design and high performance engineering ensures professional results for every application.
Single-phase agitator pumps suspend solids when pumping sand and debris. Available in manual or automatic operation. Horsepower ranges from 1/2 hp to 1 hp and in 2-inch or 3-inch discharge sizes.
- Built-in shaft mounted agitator suspends solids.
- Urethane Semi Vortex Impeller for maximum durability and pump performance.
- Double Inside Mechanical Seal With SiC faces provides longest operational life.
- Oil Lifter provides lubrication of the seal faces. (Patent Pending)
- V-Ring Seal Protector protects mechanical seal from abrasive particles.
Top discharge provides maximum motor cooling while allowing continuous duty operation. Available in single-phase or three-phase. Pumps fit into 8-inch pipes.
The advanced EL-1 Relay unit mounted on the side of the pump, eliminates the need for float switches. These sensitive electrodes detect water, turning the pump on and off automatically.