- Reinforced Thermoset composite engineered for excellent wear and strength.
- Safety-speckled surface for additional slip resistance.
- Cross section of truncated dome showing dimensions.
- Perimeter beveled-edge provides safe transition for pedestrians.
- Innovative safety spars reinforce panel strength and increase traction for pedestrians.
- In-line domes spaced on exact 2.35" centers (A.D.A. 4.29.2)
- Pre-drilled anchor holes speed installation.
- Exact required detectable warning length.
- Exact required detectable warning width.
- Proprietary fasteners for easy installation
No adhesives to apply – simply remove protective backing, exclusive peel and stick technology
Installs on both asphalt and concrete – multi-surface adhesive system
Conforms to uneven surfaces – flexible polyurethane material
Unbreakable – will not chip, crack, or splinter
Radius Ready – Available in “Wedge” shape
Beveled Edge – For easy pedestrian access
RediMatWZ™ – For temporary work zone applications, reusable, and safety orange color
Includes stainless steel anchors to meet DOT requirements