Roadway Safety Products
Water Filled Barriers
Beacons and Lights
Road Plate Systems
Traffic Safety Devices
Channelizers and Delineation
Plasticade's Modular Glare Screen
Vertical Blade and Rail System
- Attach to existing barrier wall
- Reduce headlight glare from opposing traffic
- Curtail gawking in work zones
- Prevent pedestrians from crossing barrier
Save time and money with the Gawk Screen
- Reduces installation time with unique “snap in place” design.
- quick and easy installation and removal on-site
- limits worker exposure to dangerous work zones
- Reduces labor costs! No time-consuming pre-assembly needed.
- Reduces transportation costs by 65% or more. Fit over 3 miles of glare screen on one semi-truck, compared to 1 mile of competitor’s product.
- Reduces storage space needed by 80% or more - quick to disassemble and store
Simple, Durable and Long-lasting
- Blades are repositionable on-site for barrier wall relocation - only two blades need to be removed for relocation. Base rail remains in place.
- Standard product is for use on left side of traffic. Can be provided for use on both left and right sides.
- Rail mounts flush on barrier wall eliminating rail fractures.
- All polymer plastic means no fiberglass splinters and no rust.
- 6”W blades -- available in heights 18” to 24”, other heights upon request.
- 6”W rails -- available in various lengths up to 15’ .
Plastic Freeway Gawk Screen
All-plastic Arrow Screen. Meets section 10-1 of Caltrans’ Contractor’s Construction Manual for a 32 inch high screen and orange in color.
- Caltrans approved
- Easily attaches to 20' K-Rail or 12'-6" K-Rail or Jersey Barrier
- Fast, 2-man set-up
- 24lb per screen
- Custom solution available