Temporary traffic signals are becoming more standard on job sites because they offer safe, reliable traffic control. Portable, temporary traffic signals are a great way to control traffic during bridge repairs, one-lane work zones, or slide repairs. They offer a simple solution for temporary crosswalks at special events or to replace flaggers at a work zone.
All of our traffic signals are manufactured by North American Traffic and feature:
- Solar power
- Easy set-up: one person can tow and set-up the signals
- Strict design specifications that comply with DOT, FHWA and Military Standards
- Signals are controlled by radio eliminating the need for wires
- Built in safety features ensure both signals can NOT go green
- MUTCD compliant
- Automatic paging if the system breaks
Portable traffic signals are available in small and large size sets. Contact us for more information on uses and recommendations for each size set.